Center for Educational Consultation & Research
Custom PublishingWe believe that custom publishing is the future of educational publishing. Nobody knows your students more than you, and we are ready to help you put together a course book or reader catered to your students’ levels, capabilities and context.
Curriculum support, development and teacher training especially in techniques that focus on teaching English as a foreign language keeping in mind the importance of English in the business and scientific worlds.
In addition to teacher training and orientation, we offer research and studies on exams, exam taking and how they could be utilized in school management systems.
Educational ConsultationThis service includes curriculum support, surveys, quality assurance, and teacher training.
• Mapping out your institution’s needs.
• Surveying your institution for quality assurance and propose.
• Follow-up short and long-term improvement plans.
• Designing supplementary material and designing a Teacher Handbook, a Student Handbook and a Curriculum Handbook
• Promoting the improvement plan with the parents and the community through correspondence and seminars.